1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cowgirl and The Shocker

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

OH, the look on her face.

Mmmm..... mmmmmm....mmmmmm......mmmmmmm......mmmmmmmm.

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

She delivered the big W for the Tigers.

Saw her this morning amid the baseball tailgate crew. Cameras in tow, she looked thinner and smaller than I'd imagined. Her fake breasts were the only things keeping her from blowing away in the strong winds today.

The LSU students could talk about nothing but her this morning, and yet somehow they managed to bring some game to the arena for the Gators. I suppose they might issue a standing invitation to her.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Arizona State uses the shocker too. They get away with it because it's supposed to represent the three prongs of a devil's pitchfork.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

And I just clicked on the link. My first thought was that I want to lick her stomach. My second thought was I'd need a tetanus shot afterward.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Talk about flip comments. Does anyone at SI edit her work?

• Although it has have great talent on the diamond and the court, Wichita State does not boast a football team. In fact, the Shockers experienced their own episode of We Are Marshall when a plane crash on Oct. 2, 1970, killed numerous members of the team and staff. The school attempted to re-establish the program, but rebuilding efforts proved futile, and the program officially ended in the early 80's. Still, the students are proud of their athletic department and its rich history, and support the school's other teams.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

aka Two in the Pink and one in the Stink... and if you need THAT explained, well, you'll have to PM me or something.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Are you propositioning Hondo?

8. doubledown68

No. Just trying to educate... I'm an enlightener at heart.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

BTW, you've been showing us "biatches" that new signature for about a year.

10. doubledown68

The 'biatches' part was only aimed at folks with St. Louis ties. ;)

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo lives in a South Florida gated community where they all think a shocker is sticking your wet finger in a light socket.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Damn. How many sit ups is she doing per day? And what other ness/sports organization would let a "reporter" show up like that?

Erin Andrews! Did you see this? Get with it girl!

Draft saved Draft deleted