1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Communist Party is back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Mar 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I'd like to join a proletariat and beat you over the head with it.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Like your Russian buddies......

you'd lose that fight.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Looks like they are at Mardi Gras enjoying some hurricanes in to go cups.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I wouldn't be too sure, Yawn. I mean, the Communists are distinguished from the other working-class parties by this only:

1. In the national struggles of the proletarians of the different countries, they point out and bring to the front the common interests of the entire proletariat, independently of all nationality.

2. In the various stages of development which the struggle of the working class against the bourgeoisie has to pass through, they always and everywhere represent the interests of the movement as a whole.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You'll be done with this and halfway through the Brothers Karamazoff before he has any idea what's going on.

But keep up the good work, comrade.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I think Stalin slaughtered more than his share of working class people.

7. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

I can't believe this dipshit doesn't get the joke.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You could post Green Eggs and Ham, and he'd try to find a political argument.

The problem is, he doesn't know about anything that Sean Hannity didn't talk about on the radio today.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yawn, why don't you tell us the hidden meaning behind Alice in Wonderland, while you're at it.

that ought to keep him busy and away from the adults for a while.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Yawn, I'm not going to argue about the mass killings under Stalin. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When one man is oppressed, no man is truly free.

Drink from the cup of solidarity, comrades!

12. jboy

jboy Guest

Mmmmmm. Danish.

Draft saved Draft deleted