1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Colts cheated ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Nov 5, 2007.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Screw the fan noise and screw the rest of the league. Everyone's pissed because the Pats are going undefeated and will continue to run up the score on the league's shittiest teams along the way.

I think it's all hilarious, and God Bless Bill Belichick for not being a kiss-ass coach like most the league has to offer.

2. I would pay good money to see Mojo Nixon sit in with the Dead Kennedys.

3. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

No, no. Hate isn't biased. Hate is what we do here on SportsJournalists.com. We bitch. That's all we do here, apparently.

It's too bad, because this place used to be fun.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. I root for the best team in the league and I'm incapable of being happy about it because other people say mean things about the Pats . . .waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Jesus, just fucking stop. You guys should be enjoying this and having fun. Instead you're bitching about everybody else not jumping on your fucking bandwagon.

And people hating on your team is enough to make something not fun for you? Can I suggest never leaving New England then, cause you'll hate life elsewhere. Jesus.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

I don't hate the Patriots.
    I probably could really enjoy watching them play if their coach was such a piece of shit scumbag.

Sorry, LiveStrong, that's not hate it's just my opinion. If it doesn't live up to your high expectations of this board, too fucking bad.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The whining Red Sox/Patriot fans make it tougher for folks like myself, who want to watch the games without dealing with the bullshit.

7. Couldn't have said it any better, spnited.

8. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

It's not just the Patriots. It's everything. All we do is bitch on here. Joe Torre's actions, Beli-nickname, EVERY.FUCKING.THING.

High expectations? I officially have no expectations.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For the record, I actually like watching the Pats play (except when the beat the Colts, obviously), despite my both rational and irrational hatred of Belicheat, but there's a segment of their fans working very hard to deny me that bit of pleasure.

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

He already did an album with Jello Biafra.

Re Pats: I would recommend any Pats fans direct their energy toward informing the Krafts to pay Randy Moss a $50 million bonus to stay with the team. Brady is great, but Moss is the team MVP.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Hey, if you don't like the way things are around here, there's an easy solution.

And don't let the door hit you ......

12. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

When is lights out in the nursing home anyway?

Draft saved Draft deleted