1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Colts cheated ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Gotta agree here. Rhody went from fanboy looser to asshole territory in one step.

Like spnited has said on other threads, Boston Sports Nation is almost as obnoxious as Yankee fans. And the gap is closing every day.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Um, wow.

3. I am a fanboy looser.

[​IMG]

I admit it freely.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's nice to see the joyless pursuit of perfection by the Pats has trickled on down to their fans.

there's no time to enjoy a victory. for the Pats, it's all about reminding everyone 9-0 means nothing. For the fans, it's all about lashing out at perceived enemies who wanted to cheat their way past the Pats (and failed).

What will you guys do after 19-0? Gripe that there should have been two fewer postseason games so that the Pats could have gone 21-0?

5. Sorry, Pats fans. There's only one team that's been convicted of cheating this year.

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

The past two months & the coming three months have been & will be unbearable for us non-Red Sox & Patriots fans living in New England. Absolutely brutal. I can't even escape on cyberspace.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth wrenched from my mouth tomorrow morning. Maybe they'll give me enough anesthesia to keep me out until May.

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

If the Pats go undefeated, will their be a asterisk for having cheated?

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

There already is in the NY Post

9. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Day-umn. I admire your restraint, Headbutt -- anyone tells a mod to eff off on our (looserfanboy) board, they sleep with the fishes.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

CBS already issued a statement explaining that feedback sound was their fault caused by a malfunction in their truck with the outgoing audio feed, it had absolutely nothing to do with the stadium noise whatsoever.

And, on a seperate note, Boston fans truly are setting new standards in obnoxious gasbaggery these days. I don't want to hear any of those hypocritical twits whine about Yankee fans ever again.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Colts cheated, Patriots fans bleated!

What? They didn't? Oh well, never mind.

12. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

But don't you think the anti-NE stuff has gotten a little extreme, like the incessant, and always original, Beli-cheat, Beli-scum, Beli-fill in the blank, on every reference? I'm a Patriots fan. Am I biased? Of course. Do I come on here and cheer for them? No. I don't think Belichick is a good guy. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop rooting for the team. At some point hearing the endless shots at the Pats, like yesterday when everything from a leg whip and some late game trash talk, were chalked up to some culture of cheating and classlessness, when similar things happen across the entire league, gets tiresome.

Draft saved Draft deleted