1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Colts cheated ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

and here's the video to prove it. They were pumping in fake crowd noise and at the 33 second mark of this YouTube clip, you can clearly hear the CD skip.
    And no, this isn't an edited thing. They were talking about it on Boston sports talk radio and the NFL is already looking into it.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

This has already been debunked. CBS said it was a problem on their end, and the NFL has investigated the Colts for this over and over and over and never found anything.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Looser fangirl!

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Piped noise isn't louder than a crowd.

5. sportschick

Your point :D

And somebody really ought to investigate why teams suddenly have problems with their radio communications in Foxborough . . .

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean they were talking about it on sports talk radio? Boston sports talk radio?

Then it HAS to be legit!

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Just when you thought Boston sports fans couldn't get any more obnoxious. Now they're bitching about shit after games their teams win.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

They should, though I think it was part of the Videogate review.

If the Patriots are jamming radios in Foxborough, they should be fined $1 million.

9. sportschick

I know there have been complaints since Videogate. Not sure if anything's been done though.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oh, STFU, fanboy looser!

11. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I've been in the RCA Dome. Several people have lost their hearing in that place. You should have been there for the AFC title game.

Wait until the rematch... which, unfortunately, would be in Foxborough.

Damn Patriots. :)

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I would imagine team radios nowadays would be jam-proof with so many channels on them.

If the Patriots are jamming everything, that's pretty impressive and pretty illegal.

Does the NFL limit what frequencies teams can use in sideline communications? Would jamming opposing team radios mean that other communications (between TV trucks, radio crews, etc.) also be affected?

Draft saved Draft deleted