1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Aug 15, 2006.

1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Now that would suck for sure.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I don't know about that.

3. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Why not man they have a chance to win it just like the Fighting Irish got a chance.

4. I can see Miami losing its first game to Florida State and then running the table. I can also see West Virginia and Ohio State going undefeated. If that was the case - I'd be surprised if the title game wasn't Ohio State vs Miami.

Sorry

5. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

WVU will lose to Marshall.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Watch out for Eastern Michigan. It could potentially finish third or fourth...in the MAC West.

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

oh jesus, that's as funny as some of the political 'debates' around here... good one...

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

You....you thought I was joking? :'(

;D

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Auburn. They have Florida, Georgia and LSU at home. Their only significant road test is Alabama.

11. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

auburn's gonna be really good

of course, check out the visiting team's record in the georgia-auburn series over the last 15 years or so

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

LSU is going to be a hard test, with two linebackers serving the tail end of three-game suspensions. Auburn's also had a bit of an injury bug in camp.

Draft saved Draft deleted