1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The case for Florida

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bruhman, Dec 2, 2006.

1. GFav44

GFav44 Member

LOL @ Songbird. I believe Boise State deserve a shot!!! Seriously, If Florida doesnt run up the score against Arkansas...give the chance to Michigan. Michigan did score 39 points against Ohio St. If Florida doesnt run the score up...Michigan/OSU Nat'l Championship. Besides, I want to see Michigan's H-Back against Ohio State's defense since he said that Ohio State's defense wasnt all that spectacular.

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

That was the regular season. This is post-season. There's a difference. And, Michigan "had its shot" on the road, in the opposition's stadium - and lost by three, essentially a tie. A rematch would be on neutral turf and deserved.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's called English. You should learn it at some point. Also, look up the definition and some examples of punctuation if you get the chance.

Twatwaffle.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Twatwaffle. Beautiful.

5. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Twatwaffle. It's my new favourite word.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Twatwaffle, fuck trophy, butterflied penis . . . who says this site isn't educational?

7. GFav44

GFav44 Member

Why does Florida deserve a shot at Ohio State? No one has giving a really answered that question. If anything, all this bickering is saying that D-1A needs a playoff system. Its not like the players have a lot to do between the last game of the season and New Years. Also, I wrote in English, can you read it???

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Florida better helps its own cause first, then worry about any BCS debate.

9. I like douchenozzle myself.

And G, Florida deserves to go if they win tonight, solely for being a 1-loss team and the champs of the toughest conference in the country.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Shouldn't you be off writing another NBA column that no one will read?

11. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Doesn't Florida need to win by a lot in order to leapfrog Michigan? And GFav, I'm with you. Just because Michigan lost, it doesn't mean someone else "deserves a shot." That's most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Toughest conference? Please. That's as impossible to determine as is determining the "best team" in the country.

Draft saved Draft deleted