1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bryant Gumbel Drinking Game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Dec 29, 2007.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

First NFL Network game I've watched this year, thanks to the simulcast. It took me all of about 3 minutes to see where the Bryant Gumbel hate is coming from. Christ on crutches, he's brutal. I was waiting for Collinsworth to sucker-punch Gumbel in the fourth quarter after the fifth or sixth time Gumbel just cut him off in mid-sentence with something totally off-topic and inane.

2. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

But wouldn't one assume that the Pats had been on field for pre-game warmups? So the Pats were coming back on the field for the first time.

But then again...Coach Hoodie probably figured that this game was a lock so why have them do pre-game warmup.

Did anyone break out Deion-esque math skillz?

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If anything, I hope the simulcast embarrassed the NFL Network when everyone saw what shitty production values their game broadcasts have.

4. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Watching a game on NFL Network is akin to watching a high school football game on local access cable.

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

How many times did they play that Dropkick Murphys song when they were going to commercial? Couldn't afford music rights to more songs?

Draft saved Draft deleted