1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The British Adventures of The Hoff, Part the Second

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 27, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That's enough to drive Glen Campbell back to drink.

Pay very close attention to the opening sequence.

If he's not lipsynching, I will stand on my head at center court of MGM's Grand Garden and spit wooden nickels.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

This is proof that pictures can say so much more than a thousand words

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Doesn't get any more ridiculous than this one:

http://www.dropitlikeitshoff.com/

If you use Firefox, look at the icon in the web browser's address bar before browsing the site.

4. The Big Ragu

So I was just flipping channels and the Hoff is on NBC at this moment. That show "America's Got Talent" is on, that was referenced early in the thread and he is one of the judges.

5. The Big Ragu

The Hoff is looking for love!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/story.asp?j=234197488&p=z34y9835y&n=234198431&x=

Hasselhoff admits proposition to Beckinsale

David Hasselhoff tried and failed to seduce stunning actress Kate Beckinsale at a recent movie premiere - because he has decided he needs to find a woman more famous than he is.

Following his divorce from ex-wife Pamela Bach, Hasselhoff is on the lookout for love - and is aiming high.

He says: "I'm looking for a woman who's more famous than me. Kate Beckinsale, I whispered in her ear the other day on the red carpet (at the premiere of Click): 'I'll give you everything I have'.

"She just laughed. But, you know, when she met me she seemed very excited. But she's happily married, so nothing's going to happen."

Draft saved Draft deleted