1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Boy Named F-k

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Mar 19, 2015.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Well, Fuck.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Jersey sales should be pretty high. Especially if #69 were allowed. Alas, 55 is the limit.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And just think if he were to transfer.

[​IMG]

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The comments about Fuck are fucking awesome.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Coach: Fuck
    the future
    of this team

spikechiquet and BDC99 like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If he makes the NBA and his team's GM is considering him as part of a multiplayer trade, he'll have to decide whether he can give a Fuck to make the deal.

Then the trade breaks down and the beat writers ask what went wrong, the GM says, "I just couldn't give a Fuck."

8. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

The stance by the paper to publish his name is pretty bold given the readership that paper has, basically a very conservative area.

“…I’m not interested in somebody parading in front of me their sexual preferences, whether hetero or anything else … I don’t believe it is proper form, I don’t believe it benefits anyone to bring this stuff out in garrish fashion and parade it in the public square.”

Hein added he doesn’t believe a restaurant owner should be obliged to serve a person whether it’s the way he cuts his hair or “any reason.”

In response to the same question, Hillyer said, “a lot of the trouble with the social and moral issues is the people who don’t share our views on these issues are very clever and very sly. They hijack our language — it’s like 1984 newspeak or doublespeak.”

Gay Rights, Abortion big issues at Conservative nomination debate in Medicine Hat | daveberta.ca - Alberta Politics

9. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

10. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

When asked to give away his jersey as a promo, the team said "We give no Fucks"

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

When he leads them to the conference title:
    FUCK, YEAH!

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And it's people like us that make this story possible. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted