1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The board is a little boring today ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tom Petty, Mar 30, 2008.

1. joe

joe Active Member

Fifth fucking down. Kicked fucking ball. Tyus Fucking Edney not getting his dick knocked in the dirt during that goddamn play they play every fucking year. I'd like to strangle that motherfucker.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Mitch. Williams.

Anything else you care to offer? twerp?

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Surprised I haven't heard Cubs fans waxing poetically about Steve Bartman.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Three Words: Hand Of God.

[​IMG]

Fucking Argentinians.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Scott "mothafuckinpuffyeyeddourfacednonkickingsonuvabitchcocksuckerwiderightgotohell" Norwood

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's an impressive middle name, CI.

8. Two of the worst games I've seen as a fan...

1992 Francisco Cabrera's single to LF knocking in Sid Bream from second base to win Game 7 of NLCS. So many things to discuss about the game such as the umpire squeezing the striking zone, Leyland's choice of relievers, Jose Lind's error, and Barry Bonds' weak throw.

1993 David Volek's disgusting wrist shot to beat Tom Barrasso in overtime. It was this series where hockey went from an exciting sport to a clutch-n-grab, garage league with the way the refs allowed Kasparaitis to mug Lemieux. I witnessed the beginning of the end of Kevin Stevens as "THE" power forward of his era with his face first collapse into the ice.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The genius of Ned Yost as he was suckered into a beanball war with Tony LaRussa last year in the middle of a pennant race with the Cubs fading. ASSHOLE!

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Yup.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Jack Squirek. Joe Theismann. Marcus Fucking Allen.

12. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Long-time Rangers fans will remember the team letting fan favorite Jim Sundberg go in favor of Yost, who sucked big-time. That was part of Doug Rader's Reign of Fail.

Draft saved Draft deleted