1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"the black donnellys"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

shockey, if you're gonna ID the gorgeous lass who broke your heart, you should provide a picture of her too. You know, because TTIUWOP. :)

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

alas, all i've got is my mind's eye. think: "jenny" with dark eyes. that's the best i can do. sigh.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Shock. We've got you covered.
    [​IMG]
    Ahhh, young love.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

that's just wrong, on so many levels. way to douse a memory.

5. Killick

I'm ashamed of myself. I am.
    (And, apparently, you should be, too.) ;D

6. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Thoughts on the second episode? I liked it better than the first -- this show has some potential, I think. More Olivia Wilde is never a bad thing. :)

7. Killick

As a S60 fan, I didn't want to like this show, but after watching the second ep I've gotta say it's pretty good. Not great, but entertaining. Laughed when they kept asking the snitch "and how do you know that?" "Oh, yeah. I was there, too." Then, the two brothers would turn around and the guy would appear out of the blue. "What's he doing here?" Heh.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'm easy, i guess. i like it. anything instead of csi: caruso. even with ainsley hayes. :eek: 8) :eek:

9. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted