1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bitch is gone, the bitch is gone...teeheeheeheeheeheehee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 25, 2007.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Computer says noooo . . .

Hannity's views are cut and pasted and spread and repeated like wildfire, perpetuating a cycle of disinformation.

Do a Google search for "Osama bin Laden and silver platter" (as in offered to Clinton on) . . . and you'll see what I mean.

Rosie's views are not in any way endorsed or cut or pasted or repeated ad nauseum by the left. Instead, they are just ignored. Heck, the only way I EVER know anything she says is when O'Reilly or Hannity bring it up.

No, you don't have it right. But thanks for playing anyway.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

for some reason, every time Rosie opens her mouth she sounds like Dino, the Flintstone's pet dinosaur.

3. Hey, thanks for the retarded comment. What maturity.

I am simply asking why one person can make everything he posts on here about his preferred political slant and that's all right, but someone else gets hammered for doing the same thing.

My beliefs fall in the middle of these two, so I don't have a dog in the fight. I just think it's hilarious that one gets a free pass, and the other gets called every name in the book.

For me, they are annoying in equal amounts.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Because Fenian doesn't post entirely about politics. Satisfied?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Nope, Fenian now posts pictures too!

And about Maggie Gyllenhaal.

(Other than that, and the fact Fenian occasionally uses logic to back up his arguments, I don't think the comparison's that far off. And I loves me some Fenian, even though we disagree on pretty much everything.)

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

If you honestly think the right has the market cornered on spreading propoganda and misinformation and the left does not practice the same thing, you are in a Bush-like state of denial.

Not trying to start a fight, but you're hearing/reading/comprehending only what you want to hear/read/comprehend on this one.

And for the record, I wish Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh, Stewart, Rosie, Kos and those of their ilk -- what a stupid word -- would be shipped to an island and forced to listen to each other forever.

Now pardon me as I slip out of a braindead political discussion started by a troll which I promised myself to not get involved with.

7. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

::) Three posts in a row that make sense. From different angles. On this thread. That's what I call thread redemption.

8. blueview

blueview Member

Why can't the folks at the View just wisen up and ax Elizabeth Hasselbeck? Her cutsie conservative girl act worked on Survivor, but people need to be spared of her right-wing spew that early in the morning.

9. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

::) And now, a relapse.

10. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Wow...who knew that Yawn could easily reduce the abuse he receives on the board simply by making posts about non-political stuff.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It worked for old_tony.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It would be a start, believe me.

Draft saved Draft deleted