1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bitch is gone, the bitch is gone...teeheeheeheeheeheehee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 25, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Good to see she's going the way of this lady:

[​IMG]

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think comparing Rosie to Star Jones is fair... While both may be loudmouths, I think the good outweighs (ha ha) the bad with Rosie because of her charity work with children and the gay community...

I don't think anyone has ever found a positive thing to say about Star Jones...

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It's a good point. I find them both extremely annoying. I was just comparing that they're both going to be former "View" co-hostesses. :)

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read an article on Rosie in Time when she came back to The View, and I must admit it made me look at her a lot differently...

As a (mild) conservative, she and I don't agree on much, but I can't feel hatred for someone who dedicates most of her life to helping kids and promote awareness in the gay community...

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Good points, Mizzou :)

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Rosie is every bit as bad for America -- as divisive, obnoxious, offensive and as much of a bully -- as Imus is and to argue otherwise is disingenious. She is a self-promoting blowhard, just like he is.

And the fact that she does charity work is meaningless, unless you are willing to forgive Imus's sins because he does just as much charity work for kids as anyone in his position.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Strangely, this makes sense to me

Draft saved Draft deleted