1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The biggest thank you I've ever given

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Moddy,

Had no idea that you were that close to the devilry that was unleashed that day. Know that the majority (and I should hope all, but I can't speak for everyone) are right there for ya and we wish you and your family all the best.

They laid Ryan "Stack" Clark to rest here yesterday. I again saw his brother out trying to get past the hurt. I did have to tell him that from everyone I've talked to on this board about that tragedy, they felt like they knew Stack from all the stories that were unveiled after everything happened. And they truly felt he was a great human being.

I shared that with his brother last night, despite his hurt. I think it gave him some more peace.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wow, I had no idea since I went out of my way to avoid the initial Va. Tech shooting thread... Too depressing...

The aftermath of something like this is just fucking brutal...

3. Moddy --
    Anytime. Anywhere.
    Pick up the phone.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Likewise, brother...

5. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

On the real!

Stay strong for your fam.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

All of us know your kids have one big thing in their favor as they recover from this tragedy:

They have a good family.

You're in all our thoughts.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Mod, all the best to your family and yourself.

I didn't realize the situation for you. All thoughts and prayers for your family.

8. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Best to you and your family and the VT family, Moddy.
    Can't imagine how horrible that would be even though your kids survived safe.
    God bless.

Draft saved Draft deleted