1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The big story on chinesesportsjournalists.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071231/od_afp/chinaoly2008chnmediacctvoffbeat_071231060240;_ylt=AkAerKqFyS2QpJFnReQjYZSs0NUE
    Watch the video (over 125,000 views):

Cheated wife causes stir at China TV Olympic event

The wife of a top sports anchor on Chinese state television has created a buzz in the blogosphere by crashing an Olympic media event -- to publicly accuse her husband of adultery.

A video clip of Zhang Bin's wife Hu Ziwei commandeering a microphone at a China Central Television (CCTV) presentation of its coverage plans was easily one of the most viewed items on Chinese video site tudou.com on Monday.

Friday's event in Beijing was in order to rebrand CCTV's sports channel as "The Olympic Channel" for the August 2008 Olympic Games hosted by the Chinese capital, but it quickly turned embarrassing for the state broadcaster.

"Today is a special day for The Olympic Channel, and a special day for Mr. Zhang Bin, and for me too," said Hu, herself a presenter on another network.

"Because just two hours ago, I found out that besides me, Mr. Zhang Bin has been maintaining an improper relationship with another woman."

Zhang could only stand by stone-faced as Hu went into details, fending off attempts to remove her from the podium.

2. Good for her.

Unfortunately, she was sold into prostitution a few hours later.

3. lono

lono Active Member

Not true. She is now a masseuse at the Happy Ending Massage Parlor.

4. Her husband wants to know if it's too late to have her sex-specific aborted ...

5. I so want to go to these Olympics now.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Address?

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Her husband is lucky she got her hands on a microphone instead of a gun.

Draft saved Draft deleted