1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"The Big Diesel" a.k.a. "The Big Aristotle", files for divorce

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jnyce, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Exactly. Just like Tom Cruise filing for divorce just before his 10th anniversary.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Or Trump

3. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

So these guys have "option" years in life, too?

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

TTUWOP

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ric Bucher could neither confirm nor deny that this was his Deity's first reaction to today's news:
    [​IMG]

Nor would Bucher speculate as to what role, if any, his Deity's role in passing information about Shaq's alleged marital infidelities (which was subsequently reported on for the world to know) to the Colorado police during the early phases of his Diety's Eagle fiasco played in Shaq's pending divorce.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

RokSki, that reads as if you are gloating over the divorce of a married couple with six children between them just because your hero doesn't like the guy.

Frankly, I find that disgraceful. I really thought you might be an ok guy who gets caught up too much in his brother's BS. I am now questioning that opinion.

7. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Hero? I thought Roksi was known on here for just the opposite--his over the top hatred of Kobe. And I took that post more as a sarcastic attack on Kobe for his potential role in this than gloating aimed at Shaq. Perhaps you should read again, oop.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Mmac is right on about my post, oop. I actually made sure I posted in blue font so that I could hope to avoid someone thinking I was being serious. :)

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Welcome back, boots!

10. boots

boots New Member

I haven't been anywhere.

11. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Boots, you have hardly been on the boards. You need to post more because we miss your responses.

12. boots

boots New Member

I just didn't feel like giving a response. It's all good. I think it showed people that I'm not an instigator. I'd like to think of myself as providing provocative intellectual stimulation with a touch of comedy.
    Enough with that.
    I feel more for the kids in all of this. They didn't asked to be born in this bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted