1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Opposite House? Not here. House 8-9. BBT at 9:30. Time in between to put dishes away, pull trash to the curb, take dogs out. Works out well.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't have recognized Wheaton, and I was a big TNG fan.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm just glad that as the rest of CBS' Monday night lineup goes to shit, that Big Bang Theory is still really damn funny.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Agree. HIMYM was mediocre of late. I hadn't watched Two and a Half Men for a while (the new ones, at least) until this week. Woof.

Although, I have to admit, that Jenna Elfman show is steadily growing on me.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Elfman's show isn't bad, it just has me wondering what they're going to do once the kid is born. I see it as a show that could be interesting for one season, tired for a second season and then gone.

2 1/2 Men, which I used to love, is dreadful. Sheen is still great, but Cryer and the kid are just too unlikable.

6. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

What brainiac thought up a show with usually smoking hot Jenna Elfman being pregnant?

Yeah, I now she's that way in real life, but that was the show's premise from the get-go in creation.

7. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Chicago Tribune TV Writer Maureen Ryan writes a nice appreciation piece for the show in the Oct. 26 edition.

I actually like this show. It's funny (even the science geek moments). And of course, Kaley Cuoco is easy on the eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted