1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Nov 3, 2008.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Great show. I liked the one where they got the time machine.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Check that. I was drunk. My eyes weren't working. I was temporarily insane. Read: Damn, Penny looked GOOOOOOOOOOOD tonight.

"Mwa-ha-ha!"

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Well played, Penny.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I love this show as well.

There's been a lot of concentration on Sheldon this season, and it's made for some great laughs.

Strike 3!

5. Flash

Flash Guest

More than anything the battles of wit between Penny and Sheldon have been tremendous.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"It'll shorten the war by five years and save millions of lives."

And the evil grin that Leonard gave after denying his betrayal made me cackle.

Oh -- and Howard hooking up with the future Mrs. Wolowitz, and they'll "move in with your mom... you know, the CURRENT Mrs. Wolowitz."

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

MrsExpendable and I were talking tonight about how the show has morphed into more of a focus on Sheldon.

8. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Tonight, more than any other episode before in this series, I heart Penny.

And may I add...

muah ha ha

9. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

There was a lot of anticipation tonight, since I read this thread about 6 o'clock here, about 2-1/2 hours before the show. Damn, this post was right on. Penny is GREAT.

10. clarkington

clarkington Member

Watched the first season plus and loved it. Don't have DVR, forgot about the first months and they quit putting the full episodes on CBS.com. Anybody know where I can catch up?

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

My pop's hometown, Portville High is his alma mater, and where he started his teaching career, and where Micro lived for the first 18 months or so of my life, on beautiful Brooklyn Street.

Portville, N.Y., city of colonial beauty. Never seen the show. Long way to Holywood from Portville.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Leonard's reaction to Penny's gift caused me to laugh possibly harder than I've laughed in forever at a TV set.

Draft saved Draft deleted