1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bet Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

So, like a lot of other people on this site, pallister and I have agreed on a bet. We just can't figure out the stakes, so he, an annoying Bears fan, and I, a glorious Detroiter, have decided to elicit suggestions from the board.

The bet is who will finish higher, the Lions (clearly) or the Bears. What are the stakes? You decide. All suggestions will be considered.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If I were you, I'd be finding out what I had to do to get out of that bet rather than what I'd have to do when I lose it.

3. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Well, if I were you, I'd find a decent city in which to live, but here we are.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Loser must wear women's underwear for a month.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Isn't this morally wrong?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fabulous.

My suggestion: Pallister wins and PO has to go a month without tipping cars and fucking his sister. PO wins and Pallister has to go a month without drinking Miller Lite in a can and wearing his favorite Wal-Mart special T-shirts.

7. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

$10 worked for Ed.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Shouldn't they have to do something they wouldn't normally do?

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Winner gets to change allegiances to a different franchise, no questions asked.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Sez the guy rooting for the one team worse than the Browns over the past 20 years, from a city whose mayor was just forced to resign. I know, I'll move there!

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Why don't you guys just meet in Kalamazoo and fight?

12. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I think you might be in trouble, PO.

Draft saved Draft deleted