1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The best a man can hope for on Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rusty Shackleford, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Oklahoma State player gets 'followed' by a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader on Twitter, they end up dating.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-sees-oklahoma-state-player-tv-214050406.html

Every guy's dream, I think.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Does she go to Stanford?

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It's a very sweet story, and provides hope for red-blooded American males that a Cowboys cheerleader will randomly pop into their lives.

RIGHT!

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I thought I had a shot once in the pre-Twitter days (when creating happenstance was a little more difficult). For several years in the early '90s I wrote the copy/bios for the Cowboys cheerleaders' calendar but their marketing people made me rely on questionnaires and the calendar pictures they faxed to my office. Never once let me interview them, even by telephone. I think the calendars suffered for it.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I have to block all the NFL cheerleaders from following me. They get to fighting and knocking on my back door all night.

7. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Ace, take your meds, mate.

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted