1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The beginning of the end for Entourage?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D.Sanchez, Sep 7, 2006.

1. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Popozau indeed

Kevin Federline To Appear In 'Entourage'

Britney Spears wannabe rapper husband, Kevin Federline is to appear in the hit US TV show ‘Entourage’. K-Fed will be playing the deadbeat husband of a celebrity!!! And reportedly sees no irony in his ‘new’ role. A friend of K-Fed’s told the Sun: “He is really keen – and not insulted when he was asked to play the part.” ‘Entourage’ starring actor Jeremy Piven follows the story of a successful Hollywood actor and his various free-loading friends…it will be hitting UK TV screens very soon.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=21592

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yup sounds like shark jumping time is upon us

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

I thought K-Fed was gonna be on CSI.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

That's what I had heard.

If he is on both... wow, Britney is wearing out couches across America.....

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Paging Mr. Jason Whitlock. Mr. Jason Whitlock, please pick up the white courtesy phone post in this thread.

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

he's in an episode of CSI this season too....he's playing a wanna be dancer married to a former pop star, that OD's on meth.

7. patchs

patchs Active Member

If he was JOINING the cast, I could see this, but what's a guest shot gonna do?
    I miss the show already, I was watching the Playboy Mansion episode from the Season 2 DVD.
    The scene where Macchio does the Karate Kid move on Drama is classic.
    Season 4 or (3.1) can't start soon enough.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think they can survive this one... It's not like they hired Ted McGinley to join the cast...

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Is it too much to hope for life imitating art? OMG, did I really just say that?

10. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

As long as Federline doesn't do popozao, I think everything will be ok

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

It seems like Entourage has a history of involving people that don't realize they are the butt of the joke. Sounds like that's what we might be seeing here.

12. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Exactly. This could be even better than the Bob Saget and Ralph Macchio cameos.

Draft saved Draft deleted