1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "artist" formerly known as Kanye West says....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

The most insufferable douchebag in music/pop culture has decided he wants to be known by a new name.

In a posting on his BLOG!, the rapper said in a video message "to the world": "Due to what has happened - what has happened so severely when the red shoes hit the runway, I was forced to change my name to Martin Louis the King Jr. Address me as such."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4830892a1860.html

"Address me as suck" is more like it.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Kanye West hates smart people

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Insufferable douchebag?

Whatever.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If I could just listen to Kanye's raps without having to ever see an interview with him or hear him "sing" I would be happy.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Kanye urinated all over Message in a Bottle. That's enough for me to agree with calling him an "insufferable douchebag."

7. imjustagirl

And yes, Ross. Double J is right. He has a hard-on for Kanye news, but he's right here. Kanye takes himself WAY too seriously when he's wearing stupid shit and designing even stupider shit.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Kanye West AND/OR Martin Louis the King Jr. never have, nor will they ever be in my kitchen nor will they walk through my front door.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I like Kanye. I think he is a very talented lyricist and a great producer. He does take himself seriously but he isn't the only one.

10. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I like Kanye's music. I do not like Kanye. "Insufferable douche" about sums it up.

11. imjustagirl

Ding. Ding. Ding.

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I can see that. There are a number of actors who would fit that criteria.

Cruise is at the top of the list of insufferable douchebags for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted