1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Aristocrat Joke

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Many comedians have their own versions of it.

I watched Bob Saget's version today.

There were parts that had me in tears from laughter.

There were parts that had me in absolute shock that someone could say that.

I know it's Saget........but still......

I won't put a link here to it..........it's out there if you want to watch it......it's NOT SAFE FOR ANYTHING.....

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Cue Starman's quoting Trump wanting to fuck his daughter.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

The first version I heard was Gilbert Gottfried's post 9/11 roast of Hugh Hefner. That one wasn't too bad. You can find that on YouTube. Gottfried's version on his Dirty Jokes album is just gross.

4. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I don't know if you can find it on a streaming service, but I HIGHLY recommend the doc on the joke - The Aristocrats. Went to see it in theatres when i came out and IIRC some soccer moms were furious because they bought tickets for their kids thinking it was the Disney cartoon The Aristocats.

This is a clip from the doc. They had Matt Stone and Trey Parker make one and it is glorious. NSFW. Very NSFW.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Glad you mentioned that doc Rhody. I came on here to do just that. It was great.

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Rented the movie years ago, and thought it was good, although hearing the same joke over and over, albeit with different details, got a little old after a while.
    I have a story somewhat like Rhody's: A couple years ago, my dad was babysitting his granddaughters and looking to keep them busy. My dad has a bit of a habit of uttering malaprops, and looking to keep the girls busy for a while and referring to one of the several Disney DVDs he had on the shelf, he asked "Do you guys want to watch 'The Aristocrats'?" To where my nieces instantly corrected him "It's the AristoCATS!"
    Dad then heard me laughing out loud and asked me what was so funny, and I replied, "You don't ever, ever want to let those girls see 'The Aristocrats.'"

7. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I loved the mime

Draft saved Draft deleted