1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Areas of My Expertise

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I know how to build a chair out of pipe cleaners and paper clips that's so structurally efficient it could, in theory, sustain the weight of a 480-pound woman.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

That sounds like a great Mythbusters episode.

3. Terd Ferguson

Terd Ferguson Member

Music trivia; quoting Friday, Swingers and Office Space; drinking [much] whiskey without getting sick; scrambling eggs; living without credit card debt; sunflower seeds; eating bar-b-cue

4. paris trout

paris trout Member

Modern fiction, wine, gerunds and battlefield trauma.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Dora the Explorer, the Backyardigans, LazyTown and the Higglytown Heros.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Sorry, girlfriend. I don't do stringing anymore -- no time for that crap and my real job keeps me too busy to take much outside work anyway. And the Diet Coke sitting next to my keyboard is fully loaded.

I got no problems with the munchkins thing though. Someone has to make sure they remain cuter than everyone else's kids.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't want to resort to the 'multiple marriages' thing.

9. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Monty Python, blocking shots, Def Leppard, options investing, and like Webby - bowling (195 league average).

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

As soon as it's legal ...

::)

11. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Idaho - You looking for a one-way ticket to Colorado City??? I hear they're looking for a replacement for Warren.

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'd rather go for Herriman. I like the conveniences of city life. Mrs. Stretch15 is first on my list, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted