1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Anything Good Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Petrie

Petrie Guest

The boss is in Missouri until Oregon Tech loses.

I'm only $500 in credit card debt, as opposed to nearly $5,000 last July.

My best friend is three months and nine days from getting married and being floored with what I'm sure will be an expertly crafted speech from yours truly.

Oh...and payday is Friday :D

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

These days there isn't much to be happy about for me, but there is one thing.

I was able to go to the mailbox in a t-shirt and shorts this afternoon and not freeze to death.

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I will root for the Owls for you if it means he stays away a little bit longer.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

oregon tech is good again? what happened to aci, or whatever they are called now?

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

oh, and in the spirit of the thread, i bought a container, soil and planded seeds last week. allegedly those flowers germinated today. just trying to make my ugly part of the world brighter.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Oregon Tech won the national championship last season, they also had the player of the year. ACI is pretty good as far as I remember on the hardwood. I do know they are a damn good volleyball program.

7. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Ah...you mean *THE* College of Idaho? Not so much this year...lost to *THE* Evergreen State in the conference tourney. (Emphasis on 'The' because The SE decided he must use it in The school name every time on first reference. Anyway...) Tech beat Evergreen in the conference title game, and both won first-round games at nationals today.

Draft saved Draft deleted