1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Anything Good Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I ate a delicious Lenten four-cheese frozen pizza tonight. No, really, it was quite good. Freschetta. Not as good as a good parlor pie, but darned good for pull it outta the freezer and eat cheap 20 mins. later.

2. My wife and I get to have a Saturday night out tomorrow for the first time since I don't know when.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I met my goal weight two days early.

And I got home in time to watch Scrubs.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Found out a former teacher of mine, who made a great impact on my life, is cancer free after a long battle.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I remembered IJAG's birthday. :)

6. I have the coolest dog in the world.

This is not debatable.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Tonight, I wrote three game stories (one was a shorty off a couple call-ins, the other two were being played right next to each other at the same complex) and laid out a four-page section in a little over three hours. Sent the last page right on deadline.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

and This Web site came into my life to give me something to laugh my ass off about.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Buck Showalter finally returned my call.

10. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bank error in your favor!

OTD Jr. is out of town, so my wife and I got to sleep in, go to the gym, then have lunch. Outside.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I didn't wet myself today.

12. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

With the weather being better I enjoyed taking my one-year-old pup on two long walks the last two days, and then enjoyed the peace and quiet as he snoozed after we returned.

Draft saved Draft deleted