1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Anything Good Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Mar 6, 2009.

1. GBNF

GBNF Active Member

After getting a little down from reading some recent posts (feel better, HH; best wishes, F_T), it's time for ANYTHING good. Like, anything. If you found a penny, let us know. If you lost a pound this week, let us know. Keep this friendly and happy, guys and gals, we all need it.
  2. GBNF

GBNF Active Member

1) I'm down 32 pounds since Dec. 30.
  3. John

John Well-Known Member

It's sunny and 70 degrees here and I'm heading out to go for a run.
  4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I got off early, found a great $2 happy hour at a brewhouse and drove home with my windows down since it was 70 degrees outside today.

Today was a good one. Tomorrow's gonna be even better.
  5. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Today, I took a 1:15 break, had a frozen alcoholic beverage and soaked up the sun. I love work.
  6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

For the second gorgeous day in a row I took a four-mile walk. Back to reality tomorrow, but these little respites make the light at the end of the long, harsh winter tunnel get brighter and brighter.
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Don't tuck the little umbrella behind your ear and come back to work. I get in trouble a lot that way.

I have a free weekend with the family, and the weather is supposed to be nice. The youngest also starts Little League baseball practice -- and I don't have to coach!!.

It's all good.
  8. GBNF

GBNF Active Member

Keep it going guys. Brighter days ahead.
  9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm baking cookies.
  10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Almost 80 here.

Took the old Harley out for a three-hour ride.
  11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I had one of my best workouts ever today. I'm down as much as 15 pounds since last summer. I started with spin class, then lifted for a half hour, and then hit the treadmill for 20 minutes. I was worn the hell out when I got home. But some intense workouts are badly needed these days.
  12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Today is one of the days I love living in Seattle. Absolutely amazing sunny day, still a tad cold, but walking outside seeing the weather put me in a great mood.
Draft saved Draft deleted