1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race - Season 20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WolvEagle, Feb 16, 2012.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The only proof I can offer that I didn't fix it is that I got two girls (which nearly never win) and that schieza got my favorite team. :D

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I've interviewed the clowns or at least I'm pretty sure I have.

Seems like they are the ones who do local PR/school visits when Ringling shows up.

If I'm right I'd bet a dollar I'm not the only on this board who has talked with them.

IJAG since one team wasn't picked CanThe guys who got bumped get them to stay in?

3. imjustagirl

Nope. Draw is the draw. Them's the rules. :)

4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Glad to have Art and JJ. One of them lives in our circulation area.

5. imjustagirl

I still hate him and his fiancee, but Brendon's line when they were chasing Art and JJ cracked me up.

6. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

Man, skydiving is a pretty cool thing to do on episode one. Like most of them, I would have been scared out of my wits in the airplane, but glad that I jumped.

Mark and Bopper? I just don't see them winning - not in good enough shape.

And, the look on Phil's face at the end when the team didn't see them was priceless. Wow - it might be one of the biggest mistakes in TAR history.

7. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Well.....It wasn't nice while it lasted (for me, anyway).

The two guys from Ky. have got to go. The loudest of the two, especially. My money (if I dared to put any down) would be on either of the two teams of Federal employees.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I was lucky I turned it on when I did and realized that I was going to run over so I could adjust the DVR.

9. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

The two guys from Kentucky illustrate EXACTLY why I moved away from there. :p

I did not adjust my DVR (I can set it to tape over starting next week, when Downton Abbey is no longer on at 9) but the full episode is up now on CBS.com, so I'll watch the rest of it later.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Can we do trades? I'll take anything - a team from last season - in exchange for Brenchel.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Seriously, the look on Phil's face ("What is wrong with you, you FUCKWITS?!) when he eliminated the girls was the best part of the episode for me. Just hilarious.

12. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

A former TAR producer was found dead in Uganda - possibly poisoned. Wow.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/22/10474856-former-amazing-race-producer-jeff-rice-found-dead-in-uganda?chromedomain=theclicker

Draft saved Draft deleted