1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race - Season 20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WolvEagle, Feb 16, 2012.

1. beanpole

beanpole Member

I'll be No. 8.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What the hell ... nine.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sometimes I think The Amazing Race needs the stunt casting, because it can be a little hard to get into during the first couple weeks.

I haven't seen every season, but the first one with Rob and Amber was the best season I've seen...

I stopped watching after Ethan and Jenna were eliminated last season. It wasn't that I thought the season was bad, but NFL games going long throws off quite a few Sunday shows on Fox and CBS and it can get frustrating when you click on Amazing Race and you get 60 Minutes because a game went long. That happened the week after Ethan and Jenna got eliminated and I just said Fuck it...

4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Move west, Mizzou. We never have that problem in the Pacific time zone.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I set my DVR to record an hour long for exactly that reason. :)

6. imjustagirl

That was Season 7. I'm not sure when I started watching, but it's my favorite.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'd like to be in again, IJAG.

8. imjustagirl

That's 10. I'm assuming schieza wants in, so that's pool 1.

We have enough from last season that I'll assume we'll have a good start on pool 2.

But i'll need to know by noon Sunday. if it's not enough, I'll divvy up evenly and draw, and not every team will be drawn in each pool. It would shake up the scoring.

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

CTV in Canada carries it so I never worry about it being affected by NFL games and 60 Minutes. So move to the Great White North.

10. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Count me in. I just hope I do not get stuck with the "freak show" contestants among the competitors.

11. imjustagirl

OK, that's 11 as a lock.

12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Make that 12. I want in as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted