1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race - Season 20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WolvEagle, Feb 16, 2012.

1. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the new season, which starts Sunday night. And, no football delays! (I love the NFL, but man, I have to get up early)

IJAG - Are you up for starting another pool? If so, I'd like to join - thanks.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I want in too.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Did I see Brendan and Rachel from Big Brother are on it? Pass. Someone let me know when that shrill bitch gets eliminated and I'll start watching. I like the show, but damn she's annoying.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Me three!

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm glad someone told me it was starting!! I had no idea.

Sure, I'll run a pool. I'd LIKE to keep it to one this time, but I'm not going to turn people away if there's enough interest. There are 11 teams, we've got four entrants (counting me).

Also, I'm rooting for Bopper and Mark, because an interracial best friend pairing from freaking Clay County is about as awesome as it gets.

6. imjustagirl

Five entrants now.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck. I will root against them with every fiber of my being.

I'm getting tired of the crossover casting on TAR. I understand why they do it, but save it for an all-star season. And when is Survivor or BB going to return the favor by putting some TAR teams on their shows?

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I want in

9. imjustagirl

10. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I too would like to jump in on this

11. imjustagirl

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I just texted my daughter who was in Brandon's class "Brandon's on the Amazing Race" and she texted right back: "Figures. Once he did BB he became a fame whore and doesn't hang out with any of us old friends!"

So I guess we'll be rooting against him too.

Draft saved Draft deleted