1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race (Season 16)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 7, 2010.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I'm in it to win it again, baby! Though this time I have a feeling I'm going to get the lesbians. Don't ask me why, I just have a feeling.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Translation: I want the lesbians, and I'm baiting you so you make sure I get them on purpose. Also, please don't throw me in that briar patch.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Actually, no, I really don't want them. I'm actively rooting for them to fail and fail hard. The one with the short haircut just seems mean.

If I had to pick a team, I'd go with Ms. Beauty Queen, mostly because I think she seems nice. Granted, that would get me eliminated once the race does anything that requires intelligence but still.

Eh, at least we don't have to listen to that black chick from last season screaming "BRIAN!!!" any more.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OK, with wenders I believe we're at nine teams. Plenty of people who were in last season haven't jumped in today (it filled fast) so if we get enough, maybe we do two pools. No overall champ, just two different S16 groups.

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I'd like in if there's room, maybe this time my team won't be the first one eliminated!

6. imjustagirl

That fills up the first pool.

We'll see if there's enough interest for another one. If not, the drawing will be held sometime Saturday morning.

7. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

If you do a second, I'd be game. If not, I'll just come here and whine about how I kind of hate all of them right now.

:D

8. imjustagirl

OK, any other takers so we can get ADodgen back in it? Come on! It's free, aside from the cost of your dignity.

9. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

In. You sold me.

10. highlander

highlander Member

So was there a drawing on Saturday, dang I was hoping to get the Cowboys.

11. imjustagirl

There wasn't. I have had such a whirlwind around me that I completely forgot. I'll drop out and the nine people left can draw from the nine teams remaining.

I'm really sorry. I wish I could explain why I haven't been seeing straight for about a week, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

ok, i'm officially sad about which team got the boot tonight

Draft saved Draft deleted