1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Amazing Race (Season 16)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

None of them strike me good or bad right off the bat. I liked Jeff and Jordan from BB so I guess they'll be my favorite going in. I'll watch the premier and see if I wanna hang in there.

I wonder if they will do the starting-line elimination again this year. It's pretty satisfying if the team you hate from your gut gets knocked out before ever leaving, but if for some reason you connect with a team and start liking them in the first half hour it would really suck to see them not be able to leave the starting station.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

We'll see if Jeff can carry Jordan to another truckload of $$$

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

nice to see jordan proved in the 1st 5 minutes that she's even dumber than she came across on big brother. if she and miss teen south carolina were to team up, that would create quite a vortex of stupidity.

4. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

did someone just win an opportunity to slide death luge?

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

so glad the grandmother/granddaughter are still in it. looks like some real characters this season. and the father/daughter painting the wrong house was funny as hell.

6. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Am I going to hell for laughing at this?

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Yes! With the actual painters standing there going, "WTF are they doing?!"

And I wouldn't consider a chance to do the skeleton at Whistler a "prize."

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Miss SC saying "danke" in Chile was classic. I think she and model boy are going to redefine stupidity for an entire generation.

9. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Remember, she's on the Race to prove that she's not that dumbshit that she was on national television! ::)

Oh, and how many people called Chile "China"? Do we need to buy these people a GLOBE?

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

How do you find out you're going to be on this show and not study maps for weeks ahead of time? Learn to say "can you lead me to" in every language? There's a million dollars at stake, for chrissakes.

11. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

The cowboys have got to go.

Miss South Carolina & her boyfriend have got to go.

I felt bad for the eliminated couple.

My money is on the NYC Detectives.

Are we having another contest as we did last time....? If so, I would like to have the cops, please. :)

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Crap! I forgot to set up the contest!!

OK, anyone who wants in for another round, let me know. I'll set it up the same way, and we can do the drawing when I get home on Friday night/Saturday afternoon. You'll have your teams (starting from zero for this week's episode) in plenty of time.

Holla!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted