1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The absolute worst small talk EVER

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 9, 2009.

1. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Great product. Wife and I use it all the time. ::)

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

BYH might not have used it, but Tiger Woods his wife has ... and with fabulous results.

And, along the same line of thought, I noticed Smiling Bob is now for sale over the counter at convenience stores. Right next to the 5 Hour Energy, Horny Goat Weed and Durex at checkout.
    [​IMG]

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well-struck. :D

4. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

that's what she said

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Rejected album cover No. 2,589.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I am going to fucking kill you, Trey. :D :D :D

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If you'd hung around, this sounds like a type who might discuss the back door and shit in a box!

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Look, everyone's looking at this the wrong way. FINALLY someone was worried about Mrs. BYH being satisfied. And BYH just shunned the guy.

What a husband!

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Dear Bizarro World Penthouse Forum,

I was at the pharmacy, minding my own business, frustrated with the inefficiency of health care, when I saw the man of my dreams in line with me. He was carrying a box of KY Yours And Mine, which really piqued my interest, even if I gave off the impression I was disgusted by it like everyone else in line. Yet, I couldn't keep my eyes off that box and the wonders it might contain for me and this mysterious man of my dreams.

This just wasn't me. I'm a sheltered, introverted man who really only gets crazy when You Can Still Rock In America comes on the radio. That goes for my sex too. Strictly hetero, straight-laced, and if I'm being honest, usually for very short bursts of passion ... think like eight seconds. I was so confused! Why was I being tempted by the fruit of a stranger at Walgreens?

Then my confusion was interrupted by an atom bomb delivered straight from his lips.

"You ever try this?" he says and points to it.

I was so shocked by his brazen outward gesture and also by his svengali-like detection of my arousal. If I were a woman, I'd have been wetter than Meredith Baxter-Birney in a roomful of schoolgirls.

I was frozen in ecstasy and couldn't muster a response, my dumbfoundedness giving him a chance to make an even more brazen move. He took me by the hand and we sprinted out of that Walgreens. As we did, I heard Tiffany's I Think We're Alone Now come over the speakers, how apropos! ...

... three months later, I haven't looked back, my new beau has widened my horizons beyond my wildest imagination ... and dreams. The most important thing is that he's cured me of my eight-second affliction. Who knew that when I had that chance meeting with Jack (I call him "Blades", for reasons beyond the Night Ranger connection that can filed under "Don't kiss and tell" ;) ;) ), at the pharmacy, that my life would be changed forever!

Loved and lubed for more than eight seconds at a time,
    BYH

:D :D :D

10. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Awww, what's in the boxxxx?? :D

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The genesis of this is college -- 20+ years ago. I will NEVER use a free condom that has been sitting left out. There was a free magazine for college kids they used to distribute at the student unions, and every once in a while one of the condom companies would insert a free condom. I know a guy who would go through the whole rack of magazines and poke holes in the condoms with a pin, through the wrapper. His reasoning was that anyone who uses a condom they pick up for free in a public place deserves what he is doing to them.

I don't agree and wonder why this was his pet issue. But since then when I hear the words "free condoms," I think of that.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Your friend is a terrible, terrible, person.

Draft saved Draft deleted