1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The A.P.'s TO watch

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zimbabwe, Aug 4, 2006.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I blame the media.

2. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

Is ANY paper out there running it?

3. The AP just reported that T.O.'s morning bowel movement was smooth and refreshing...

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

How many wipes? Is he one of those guys who stands up to wipe? Does he take his shirt off?

Where the fuck is Ed Werder on this!?

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Where's Peter King when you need him? Still eating all the pseudo-healthy stuff in the media room? ::)

6. ALLEN PARK, Mi. -- I'm in Michigan for Detroit Lions training camp, but Brett Favre is not here so I don't know why I even bothered. Bunch of guys running around and stuff, but I stopped at the Starbucks in Livonia and had a green tea latte. What will those geniuses in Seattle think of next??!!

Media food:

Entree: Had a wafer cracker, snorted an eight-ball of coke and smoked two cigarettes. The cracker was rather bland. B+

Drink: Had a Dasani water. Did you know that Favre loves Dasani water. Told me so 5 years ago. Great guy, that Favre.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Later I was driving down the Southfield Freeway and decided to hit one of my old haunts.

The police had ferreted out two of my favorite crackhouses, but I found another one just down the road.

After that I had a Coney dog. Cold chili this time. The dog was sort of slimy, so I smoked another rock for dessert.

I may go into the city and play some $10 slots. My expense account should cover it.

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

So, what's the latest? I haven't heard anything today. Is T.O. doing alright? Did ARod get traded yet? How 'bout Soriano?

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

T.O. is OK, but Parcells is frustrated.

ARod didn't get traded because the Cubs decided not to pony up Aramis Ramirez in order to put ARod at third. Oh, and Phil Nevin should be released any day now. [/tribune]

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Nice work, DP.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/30361/

Draft saved Draft deleted