1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 64 most annoying people in sports media 2019

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Mar 18, 2019.

1. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Wow, didn't even realize he was off the air. Gives me hope for sports radio society.

Had to look at Wikipedia to find that out, and see that's when Steve Gorman was fired, too. A shame, as I kind of liked him. But it's a net positive if JT the Brick went with him.

Will Cain is woefully underseeded at No. 3. He's the worst type of "hot take" guy, a "hot take" guy who consistently insists he isn't one. Like when he claimed asking an NFL draftee if his mother is a prostitute is a question that has a good purpose, then spent the next week screaming that he didn't say that just to get attention.

Pure jagoff.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Annoying on not, most of the names on that list reached the upper echelon of sportscasting and related content. I admire that.

I never got far enough for people to hate me. Only hiring managers in top markets. :)

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Breen, Jackson and VanGundy not making the bracket is a mistake. Is there an NIT in this thing?

Draft saved Draft deleted