1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 4 and 44 Nets

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

How can you watch them long enough to pick up a set. be careful you could go blind

2. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Forced myself to watch a Nets-Knicks game, oh, maybe three weeks ago. Why? Don't know, but as I recall it, the Nets actually won.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Looks like the Nets are going to win. Up 14 with just over a minute to play. Even they can't screw this up.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I've seen cheap seat tickets available for 50 cents for some Nets games. They can't even give them away.

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

As long as the teams Kobe and LeBron are on win, the NBA brass doesn't give a crap about what the other teams do. As long as they don't upset the TV ratings cart by knocking out Lakers or Cavs out of the playoffs.

6. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

They are safe from the Nets.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Wizards have less talent.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Barring some kind of cataclysmic collapse/miracle, Nets about to beat Pistons.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I happily paid $63 for 3rd row baseline (VIP parking included) to watch Yi drop 31 on Detroit, which is a truly dreadful defensive team. And Richard Hamilton looked ready to retire.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

A sad state of affairs when the Nets and Gilbert Arenas are the big NBA stories.

11. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

True.

But I really wanted to see the Nets break the 76ers' record. I'm curious to see how they play from here on out now that they won't outright own the record.

12. rube

rube Active Member

Nets avoid history:
    Nets 90, Spurs 84.

Hello win No. 10

Draft saved Draft deleted