1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 2012 BCA Women’s Basketball Hiring Report Card

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

For your reading pleasure. the 2012 BCA Women’s Basketball Hiring Report Card:
    This year 16 of the 25 schools (64 percent) received an A vs. 11 of the 18 (61 percent) covered in the 2010-2011 BCA report.

http://www.bcasports.org/images/pdf/2012%20bca%20womens%20basketball%20report%20card.pdf

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Not only will it not be any reading pleasure but I won't read it all. Jeez, did you think anyone would care?

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

So you clicked on the thread to rip the guy for posting it?

Class.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

How else are you going to rip him?

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

This simple simon shit has to end. You don't have to read the thread. If you're interested, you'll read it. If not, you move on. You don't have to troll and respond to every thread.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You have to admit, though, that's it's a pretty fucking boring thread.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Bub, I just got a copy of the report and passed it on. It's not the worst report that's been a thread along here. The simple simon antics of some get old, I think you'd have to admit to that. I'd just as soon guys or gals not comment than take a pot shot at someone needlessly just to create crap. But what can you do?

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Nobody has a sense of humor any more.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

Hondo, that's not it. I crack jokes with the best of them. However sometimes, jokes go wrong and when they do, especially here, they get misinterpreted.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It could be worse.

It could have been a report on the WNBA.

Draft saved Draft deleted