1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 2004 Election -- More Coinkydinks

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

A lot of court decisions come right about the same time as deadlines. Obviously, this is no different, save for some people deciding not to follow federal orders. And if they destroyed the documents before the order came down, even then those same people would have a lot to answer to, because that would also be a no-no.

Bottom line, if the government issues an order, follow it. Seems simple enough.

2. Yeah, I guess you're right.

Better put on my tinfoil hat.

3. What shall we look at?
    The fake prosecution in Milwaukee by USA Biskupic? The one that the federal court laughed out of existence and that we have learned, subsequently, was part of the "voter fraud" scam that was at the root of the politicization of the DOJ? That one?

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

That light at the end of the tunnel is the fireball rising over Islamabad. Just six more months! Surge!

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

It was a bright cold day in November, and the clocks were striking thirteen ...

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

To prove Bush stole Ohio in 2004, you have to come up with 120,000 votes. The Democrats may look inept, but any political organization knows numbers. I'm not saying Blackwell, a sleazy inept person if there ever was one, wouldn't try to steal it and I'm not saying the lack of machines in Democratic, minority, and college areas didn't have an effect. If you told me the effect was 50,000 votes, I would probably believe you. Once it gets past 75,000 votes, then I have problems with the numbers. Turnout is always lower where incomes are lower. There are always going to be mistakes in vote tallies... somebody writes 344 votes when the total is actually 244.

If Blackwell violated the court order, he deserves to be held accountable. Blackwell is a bad guy, but I don't think he is capable of stealing an election.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Alarming.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You know, I've said the word coinkydink before, but never seen it spelled out. Interesting.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

10. Not entirely sure I disagree. Sure would like to look at the full record, though. Wish it still existed.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's amazing that this is all that Yawn has been able to contribute to about a dozen or so threads, lately.

Draft saved Draft deleted