1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 137th Preakness Stakes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by trifectarich, May 16, 2012.

1. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

When you go to the men's room, be prepared to witness the most disgusting site you've ever seen.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . especially given the prevailing, dubious effects of Kegasus.

3. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

See, it's being able to pull information like this out that makes you 10,000 kinds of awesome, IJAG.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Rosario continues to ride needlessly wide at Pimlico when it isn't necessary . . . not a good sign for CC in the big one.

5. Not nearly as comfortable with my Preakness picks as I was with the Derby, but I played and exacta box on Bodemeister, I'll Have Another and Creative Cause and a trifecta box on Bodemeister, I'll Have Another and Went the Day Well.

In all honesty, I placed my exacta bet wrong, wanted it to be my trifecta and didn't realize I screwed it up until it was too late. Wanted to play a superfecta of Bodemeister, I'll Have Another, Creative Cause and Teeth of the Dog, but didn't. I have a feeling that'll come back to bite me.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm going 2, 5, 6, 7, 9 in a 10-cent Superfecta box. And I've got a couple other trifecta plays as well.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Rosario's brother just passed . . . will likely be superfocused (and NOT being sarcastic . . . )

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I'll Have Another -- AGAIN!!!

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Amazing.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Wow, carbon copy. Great race.

11. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Big-time race right there. I know it might sound dumb to say this about a horse, but a big-time performance by I'll Have Another.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What a finish ... again!

Draft saved Draft deleted