1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That was really weird...Now with bright, shiny updates

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Re: That was really weird...

I'm a woman, but I'll consider myself lucky anyway. And you're right -- Katie Holmes, Katie Couric -- PURE evil.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

What I wanna know is: what happens to all the kids named "Tanner" after Little League? Everye has a Tanner on their team, few know one in high school and beyond.

And nice to see the latest developments on CR's thread here. I would call BS on the statement he called the girl and got a positive response, but maybe young ladies today have different priorities and tastes than the ones I knew. Either way, whatever.

Wait . . . . . if you choose to text and facebook-stalk a girl you like, it's the accepted method of commuinication.

But if someone wants to "put you on blast", they need to do it to your face.

I'll spend the rest of the weekend laughing at a dude using "put me on blast" here. Sounds like something you hear in junior high.

And Snuka: Weird.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My sister insisted we start calling her Kate because she thought the Katies of the world were heinous.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey bro-seph, just because you aren't hip to keen slang from the 'hood you don't need to harsh his mellow.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

CR cruises, looking for girls to facebook.

[​IMG]

6. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

You're kind of an odd one, huh?

7. So, day 2...She calls me at 1 AM at her best friends bachelorette party. Has to be a good sign. Talked for 45 minutes. She serenaded me with Bon Jovi.

Fuck, I'm hooked...

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

drop her ass, now ... seriously.

9. I'm starting to feel like Dear Abby.

10. HAHAA, no way...you're Anne Landers...or at least Heloise

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Heloise doesn't do relationship advice. Get your women's columnists right! :D

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

They're all done by the same computer.

And Heloise can give cleaning tips for after the violent breakup.

Draft saved Draft deleted