1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That red dress

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Twoback, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

I was stunned to log onto this site around midnight Saturday and not discover a single thread about Bonnie Bernstein's red halter dress at the Heisman ceremony.
    Just sayin.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maybe nobody had their hands free to type. :eek: :eek:

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Actually, there was a thread--don't know where it went.

She looked ridiculous.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

um, useless w/o pics. 8) 8) 8)

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Can't find. Picture a game show hostess, in a long (and tacky) cocktail dress gathered in the front by a big rhinestone ordeal.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Didn't see the red dress. Didn't watch a minute of the Heisman show. Not really sure who won, though I suspect it was the Ohio State dude.

Here's the reason, though: Bonnie Bernstein is one of a handful of people this board has shown over the years it doesn't have the collective maturity to discuss. It always degenerates. So Bonnie Bernstein threads are a no-no. They don't piss me off like "ask drunk so and so because I'm cool because I'm drunk" threads but they're not far behind. The last couple of BB threads I left up, I soon regretted that decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.