1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That quirky thing about yourself that no one knows...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Sep 20, 2012.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

This will always be one of my greatest pleasures in life.

Much, much, much harder to do now that I work "normal" hours. But reading at night puts my mind in a fantastic place for the next day, even if I only get three hours of sleep because I can't put the book down.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I can't do that. I read too slowly. But I'll often find myself reading until 8 a.m. when I'm caught up in something. With my schedule and lack of family, I can afford to wake up at 3 p.m. on a workday if I really want to.

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

I think my quirk is kinda weird. Maybe not, I don't know. I eat a small handful of dark chocolate covered raisins for breakfast every weekday. Sounds odd, I know, but it keeps me full until lunch. So I don't snack on junk. On weekends when I eat a normal person breakfast I'm always hungry mid morning. Unfortunately the store where I get them recently switched suppliers and the ones they have now taste like ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted