1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"That little ball of fluff you own is a natural born killer"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TrooperBari, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, our cat birthed a litter of kittens underneath my bed. A few days later, before their eyes were even opened, she brought them a small mouse and seemed to be teaching them how to kill it.
    That cat was awesome. She was a stray my dad brought home. Kind, gentle and loving around the house, but not afraid to hunt down critters as big as squirrels just for the hell of it. She'd leave for days at a time, come back home for a bit, and be just as lovey-dovey as she ever was.
    I'm a dog person now, but I sure did love that cat.

3. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

That's because when you're door is closed, the cat can't get in to suck out a little of your soul that night. They're evil. Pure evil.

4. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

No reason to regulate cats, because criminals will get ahold of them anyway.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Are you hiding in my girlfriend's apartment? It's something sneaky a cat owner would do.

Plus, they give you schizophrenia.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If all cat owners are sneaky, and your GF owns a cat ...

Don't let her find out you have figured out this syllogism. you might not be safe.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

If you knew what she did... fucking prescient man.

Me and her may have to talk.

Draft saved Draft deleted