1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That Jeep commercial with the animals

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spaceman, Jan 6, 2008.

1. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That one kind of reminds me of an autistic kid watching Peyton Manning play football...

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

But the wolf is clearly the worst singer in the Jeep. He's flat.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's rare when a commercial runs 1,000X during a game and it doesn't make me want to throw the TV off the balcony, but I like this one...

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I do actually like that one, but like Mike, I couldn't have told what the product was they were selling. Similar to a commericial a while back that used "The Weight" in it. Love the song, enjoyed the commercial, but had to come on here to find out who was pitching (Cingular, IIRC).

Some times, the marketers can be too clever for their own good.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Until last week, I had no fucking idea what that kid said. I think I thought he said, "clock", because the "clock" in Manning's head ran out, or some non-sensical, Citizen Kane-esque utterance to fit with the surreal commerical like, "scarf".

Has anyone ever gone to Manningsmind.com? How many pictures of Kenny Chesney are there?

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

That song's a damn earworm.

Draft saved Draft deleted