1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That Jeep commercial with the animals

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spaceman, Jan 6, 2008.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I LOVE IT! I think it's the best commercial ever! The way the birds fly in and sing, and then a wolf jumps through the sunroof and eats the bird, and the spits him out and they all start singing "Rock Me Gently" again? Just great. The best. I wish they would play it every two seconds of every single NFL telecast so it's permantly and indelibly etched into my brain.

2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Baby, baby...

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Rock me gently, rock me slowly

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen it in awhile, but Jeep is really pounding it today. Safe to say, Andy Kim's mortgage for the next three months has been taken care of this afternoon.
    The Southwest cake commercial is up there, too. Think Janice the office dweeb is a wildcat when she has a little liquor in her?

6. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

it could be worse.

BUY DOT COM!
    WOAAAAAAAAH YEAH!
    BUY! DOT! COM!

every day when i got up for work for about five months.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'll take this commercial being played on an endless loop if it means I never again have to hear the words "This is our country!"

8. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

yes, but not necessarily in a good way.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I like the one for Peyton's phone where he's in a hotel hallway, and he opens doors to see things like a bastardized game of Q-Bert or Marvin Harrison swimming with sharks. Then a kid yells at him to throw to Dallas Clark. Not one second has a fucking thing to do with a phone, football, or anything with reality. I don't even understand it. No one I know does. It seems awfully fancy and complex to just piss me off because it makes no sense.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

What are they selling, a phone? I always lose focus around the time Harrison is covered.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I just watch it for Jason Taylor and Peyton. :D

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

My name is TSP, and I like this commercial.

Draft saved Draft deleted