1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks Mizzou...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Simon

Simon Active Member

The worst thing about this is that Mizzou tried to hide the extension as best possible. Before the Ohio State-Michigan game...before the game with the "weak" opponent not on TV...during basketball season...All I gotta say is Jason Whitlock better bash this man...I sent him plenty of ammo against Pinkel and will send anyone ammo who PMs me for it(Since it's on my personal blog)

Oh yeah...Guck Fary Pinkel.

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Simon,
    Please PM me the link to this blog... Methinks you have plenty to write about.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Mizzou fans shouldn't think that 10-3 is owed to them, which they apparently do. That school has almost no tradition in football. It does have an edge in Missouri recruiting, but all the good ones (Maroney comes to mind) leave the state anyway.

Mizzou fans should be happy with 8-4, 7-5 seasons and stop expecting more. It's Mizzoul

4. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

There are lots of people out there happy with Pinkel's contract. Namely Kansas fans. At least three more guaranteed wins against Mizzou.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Too many Mizzou fans are happy with that sort of mediocrity, which is why Pinkel has job security. Frankly, I don't know why Mizzou fans don't expect more. Who the fuck wants to be perpetual Independece Bowl candidates?

Draft saved Draft deleted