1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks, housekeeping staff!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Feb 13, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Or a female with very good aim...

2. Old Crank

Old Crank Active Member

A sporting gentleman of my acquaintance went to cover a playoff series in Pittsburgh some years ago. He stayed at a suburban hotel because the downtown hotels were all booked. He came back from practice one day to find his door open and the room dark. He stepped inside and heard a voice in the bathroom say Oh, excuse me. It was the maid. She was having a dump in his room. After she had cleaned said room. He said he must have caught her mid-dump because he went to his desk, opened his laptop and by the time it booted up she was still on the throne. She eventually left with an apology. Normally, this guy does not hesitate to make his unhappiness known to management if there is an issue. He was so gobsmacked he never said a thing. The next day, he came in his room and the same maid was sitting on his bed watching a movie. He never stayed there again.

3. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

That is seriously disturbing.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Don't they know what toothpaste does to that area?

5. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

You mean the small pile of change that was sitting on the messy desk, underneath a newspaper and next to my computer is the universal signal for a tip?

In this case, there was absolutely no way to construe it as a tip. None.

Draft saved Draft deleted