1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks, housekeeping staff!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Was she impressed?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh look Angola interested in hearing more about naked asses. Where have I read this before? :D :D :D

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this. Two weeks ago in Miami for the Super Bowl I didn't have the room cleaned once. Just had towels, soap and shampoo delivered. I had an iPod and a Bose Sound dock for it in the room and didn't want anyone tempted by it (even thought I kept the iPod out of sight). But, to answer ijag, if you wanted your room cleaned, the hotel really dropped the ball.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Not sure, not sure at all.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How long did that take to find?

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Wow, that is quick.
    It took me 4.2 minutes for the burning to subside.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Hey now, let's not misquote the manual. You are supposed to rub it on the girl's asshole and then attempt to penetrate, only to be met not only by severe resistance, but also severe burning.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

3.4 seconds? Holy shit, that's quick.

Oh. You're not talking about that.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I may have to hand out copies of the manual at the Dallas outing. Of course, I am sure CR's manual would be much more informative then anything I could provide.

12. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

ijag left a towel on the floor?

Anyway, last month I left the room, came back five hours later and it was just as bad as I'd left it. No housekeeping. Worst feeling in the world, because after you've been out for a while, you're stunned to see what a pathetic slob you are.

On the way out the next morning, I stopped at the front desk and said, "Can you make sure housekeeping takes care of Room (whatever)? They missed it yesterday." Gets it on the record, gets it taken care of and you don't make an ass of yourself throwing a fit about it.

BTW, I always tip a couple of bucks because I believe hotel maids have the worst job in the world and deserve something extra (other than a glimpse of a horny honeymooner's member). Plus, it's cheap theft insurance. They're not going to steal your CD player now. I'm much rather give that money to a maid who sops up the mess I've left than hand the cash to some dandruffy bellman who carried my bags the last 10 yards after I'd just carried them all freaking day.

"Now here's the remote control for the TV...." Yeah, I know. I know how the light switches work, too. Here's some money. For the love of God, please go away.

Draft saved Draft deleted