1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks for that, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm sure you knew it already, Flash, but I think Jazz only wore three different shirts throughout those scenes. When he comes in wearing the Charlie Brown-type number, watch out because Jazz is leaving through the air -- and it's obviously a repeated cut.

(I just tried to find the exact number and saw a bunch of morons arguing over how hurt Jazz must have been after taking all those falls. I almost created an account on the message board to set them straight, but I didn't want to seem pathetic.)

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dude, it never left. Turn on Nick at Nite around 11 p.m. or midnight -- your time -- and there's probably going to a handful of episodes to see. It's a mini-marathon every night for a while.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

This shirt:

Or this shirt:

Can't find a clip of the other one, but it was a really loud print and I always knew when he showed up in that shirt that he was getting tossed.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

The Worldwide Web ... Proving since 1980 that the world is full of morons

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm also a big fan of the Three's Company episode where Jack, Janet and Chrissy get confused over some miscommunication between the three and chaos ensues.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I never really got into Three's Company. I like Suzanne Somers and John Ritter, but the show was a little before my time, and I didn't give it as fair shake a shake as I probably should. That, and I'm sure I was too young to get most of the jokes.

7. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

The best episode of "Fresh Prince" was when Carlton was dancing with Jackie (Tyra Banks) in the new apartment (or crib, whatever). Then Will walks in. Tyra sees Will (they knew each other in Philly) and all hell breaks loose. Carlton was jumping up and down like the assclown that he was and to this day, Alfonso Ribeiro is still wondering what the fuck happened.

I still laugh my ass off when that episode comes on.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh wait, what about the WKRP when Johnny was stoned, Andy's jeans were way tight and Jennifer's dress was really low-cut?

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Mike ... you're weird. And I mean that as a compliment.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks, sir. I hope I pass these traits on to my ... niece and nephew.

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I can't believe I actually bought the Fresh Prince DVD's. My cable got shut off for a while and I bought four seasons of it now there are like three hours on each night. Dammit!!

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I bought the first season maybe three years ago. I'd have more, but apparently money is necessary to pick them up. That and I've been distracted by other shows.

Draft saved Draft deleted